Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tap the Breaks

Tap the breaks

DUCKWORTH! You lost that bet in April and I still haven’t got my money! WTF? I’m going to tap the breaks on throwing you into my car trunk for now. Consider it your birthday present. Do you think I'm Funny? Funny how?

(If you follow this blog at all you know The Duck man lost a draft day bet to me and if you don’t follow now you know)

OK Dallas Cowboys Sports fan tap the breaks a little on Dez Bryant. Is he the second coming of The Playmaker? Maybe but he won’t prove it on the field next year. The NFL is tough and rookie wide outs don’t usually put up Moss like numbers. You have a few exceptions like Megatron but again not likely. Is it possible? Sure! Will Dez do it? Probably not ! If Dez would of went in the 2009 draft he would have been the 3rd WR drafted. He would of went behind Crabtree and Heywood Bay or whatever speed guy the Raiders took. In 2010 he is the talk of the draft! He maybe great someday but it will not be in 2010.


Ranger fans tap the breaks on Your Texas Rangers winning the West. We all know this team’s history. They will win and stay competitive until July then they will drop like a mobster wearing cement boots. Hey Rangers please turn it around and get us to football season.



Dallas Mavericks fan tap the breaks on LeBron talk! Let me put it to you eternal optimist the simple way HE”S NOT COMING HERE! NO WAY! NO HOW! Get it? LeBron will go to a marquee market and for some reason Dallas isn’t one of them. If King James makes his decision and doesn’t resign with The Cavs I’ll be shocked. However if he doesn’t stay in his home town there are only two teams that he would realistically go to. They are New York or Chicago. The list stops there. Dallas go see if you can get D Wade. Do you remember what he did to you in finals a few years back? Yeah I don’t want to talk about it either.


Doesn’t all Dallas sports talk always start and stop with Cowboy talk? Cowboys fan tap the breaks on Romo. What has he done? He has partied his ass off to keep his name in the spotlight and choked in every big game he has played in. I am huge Cowboys fan I am just not buying what old TRo is selling. I like my QB’s like Troy! Winners.



Hate mail goes here
larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment