Thursday, December 9, 2010

Spare Bowls





First I want to say haha to Nebraska fans! I’m glad you lost the Big 12 Championship. You are all annoying D-Bags. Your mighty leader of men Coach Pelini is a jack ass! You deserve to play a 6-6 Washington team in the holiday bowl. You know who will be watching this game? You proud Cornhusker and your wife/cousin! This is the first spare bowl on my list.

A big problem with college football is there are way to many bowls these days. I would say the main problem but I think we all know lack of playoffs is the main issue. When I was a kid going to a bowl game was a big deal! No coach would of got fired ala Dave Wannstedt for making it to a bowl game. Now you better make it to a big money bowl or you gone.


I thought this week I would look at the 30+ bowl games and eliminate the ones no one will watch. The list starts with CornHusker vs Huskie. We have already seen this garbage! We all know the black shirts will stop the very over rated Jake Locker and Husker wins to my chagrin.


Ok New Mexico Bowl you are Happy with two 6-6 teams? One thing I know is I won’t be stopping down for BYU and UTEP. Sorry New Mexico your bowl is eliminated!

It’s the New Orleans Bowl Troy vs. Ohio. Who Cares? Gone!

So no one wanted Boise State except the Las Vegas Bowl? The Las Vegas Bowl is supposed to be Mountain West # 1 vs Pac 10 # 5 but that did not happen this year! SO you have Boise vs Utah. Come on man! I’m not saying Boise should go to a BCS bowl but 1 loss to a very good Nevada team should not land you in the Las Vegas Bowl! If the Holiday Bowl was smart they would of paired Boise vs Nebraska. Now you have a game! They didn’t and we all know what is going to happen here! Boise wins by 10,000. Las Vegas Bowl you are eliminated.


The Texas bowl will pair Big 12 whipping boy Baylor vs Big 10’s bitch Illinois. Waste of time and Space! Texas Bowl you’re f’n out!

The Meineke Car Bowl pays out a million bucks! Nice but the give us USF vs Clemson. Gag! Barf! And flush down the toilet bowl. This is a game we will never see on ESPN Classic even with their 24/7/365 coverage of old sports. Sorry Car Bowl hasta la vista baby!

The Ticket City Bowl will be played at the Cotton Bowl but the Cotton Bowl will be at Jerry world in Arlington. Make sense? Hell no! The Ticket City bowl also lined up the greatness of Texas Tech(I can’t even type that with a straight face) and NorthWestern Spares. TicketCity Bowl you never should have been created. This game is going to be about as lame as putting your guns up!

Next week it’s on to the BCS where certain match ups have really pissed me off.

Angry Husker send your emails to kissmyass@idontgiveacrap.com everyone else it’s larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment