Friday, August 31, 2012

8-31 Best Bets




The Old Professor L-Train is back for my third straight Football season of picking games right here on BigBadSportsDaddy.com. If you want to check my stats from last year, here you go.

2011 Professor L-Train's
NFL 17-6-2
NCAA 18-14
Overall 35-20-2




As Jen Welter and I talked about last night on the Fooseball Show live from Frankie's in Uptown Dallas, Week 1 of the college season is a "dust the dirt off your cleats" week. Going through the schedule on paper there are only 3 decent games. You have :

Mich State -6 vs Boise State
Clemson-3 vs Auburn

and in the main event

#2 Alabama-14 vs #8 Michigan

I'm not crazy about these lines, however my mom didn't raise a chicken. Let's do this! Here is where my money is going this week. Happy Betting and good luck!

Boise+6 over Mich State
Clemson-3 over Burn



Bama-14 over Mich

Also show me
LSU-44 over North Texas. Welcome to the ass kicking of your life Mean Green.
OU-30 over UTEP.


Remember to hold back early in the season. Lay off and bet low. We have to let trends develop so we can bust them up later in the year. I know we are all anxious to get some action. Just go Axl Rose and show a little Patience...OH....Yeah..


Plugs
Follow me on Twitter @bigbadlarry
You can find me on Facebook the badge is on the blogger page
or if you got the Axl Rose reference you can email at larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment