Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi my name is Larry and I'm a Kyle Bush Fan

I know it's not popular to say. I may even have to change my name and join the witness protection program. But my name is Larry Stanley and I'm a KYLE BUSH FAN!

Everyone hates this kid but the bottom line is Nascar has had a need for a Kyle Bush for years. He's Nascar version of a heel(heel-A bad guy in the wrestling world). The fans boo him and he eats it up. Even his post race celebration where he bows to the crowds is another way to antagonize the mindless sheep that despise him. (mindless sheep- A Dale JR fan)

Kyle Bush walks the walk and talks the talk. Bush is young,cocky and the best racer to hit nascar since Jeff Gordon. Don't believe me? Here's some Bush quotes

"He's the only driver I know who can go three-wide all by himself...He's hoppin' around down there like a little league shortstop." - Darrell Waltrip

"That's the way dad raced and Kyle has that same style—very aggressive." - Dale Earnhardt Jr. (May 8, 2008)

"You think I'm a pretty good race car driver? Wait until you see my brother. He's the best driver in the family." - Kurt Busch (2001)

I would like to draw the mindless sheep's attention to the middle quote. Junior says he drives just like his daddy. So why Boo the guy? Why not cheer him on? Because he's honest.

"I'm not out there to be No. 1," Busch said. "We all know who No. 1 is and forever will be."
That's Dale Earnhardt Jr.
"I go out there to win races, to be No. 1 on the racetrack," Busch said. "That's where I feel like I win, where my benefit is.
"For me, I don't think I would enjoy having the most fans out there. I actually like the way I am, the role I portray. And I think that there's probably too much pressure on one guy's shoulders who doesn't seem to win very often.


Kyle Bush gets booed because he's good. He is a talented young aggressive driver that is fun to watch. He's not Matt Kenseth out there racing for 10th place every week. He's out there to win and win he does. Does he have some growing up to do? Sure! Does he deserve all the hate? No! Has he found his place in this world as the Nascar AntiChrist? Yes!

As I pick up the phone to call security to guard my front door let me ask you a question. Who is the better race car driver? The guy who got his car because of his last name or the guy that earned it?

Larry Stanley
BigBadSportsDaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment