Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's Laugh at Steroids

If you are like me you don't care who used steroids when or where. The Babe hit 60 jacks and his only juice was Jack Daniels! If you want to ruin your body for my entertainment I say "go for it monkey". It still takes talent to hit a ball. Have you ever heard of hand eye coordination?

Ok Maris family I get it! You have a legitimate complaint about a bunch of roided out freaks breaking number 9's record. However I am sick of roid talk dominating sports talk media outlet everywhere and I am done!

If you want to read a blog debating whether or not there should be two sets of records or if these guys should all be banned from the books go to espn.com or cnnsi.com. Here on BBSD I am declaring this week National laugh at Steroids week. Join me as I look at the pee your pants funny videos on youtube that are directed at these Hulk Hogans of the baseball world.

The Steroid Song: " 1-2-3 Shots You're Out at the Old Ballgame."



My Balls are Small - A Steroid Love Song - By Mark Lim


Juice Yourself (8 Mile Homeruns)


Coach Hines - Steroid Bust


NEW KATT WILLIAMS Steroids Make Your Dick Little


Got a take on roids? Email me it's larry@bigibadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment