Thursday, May 13, 2010

Whoops I forgot

“I forgot to call the Bullpen and get Feliz up” is what Ron Washington said after the Rangers extra inning loss to the A’s on Tuesday night. That statement alone should be enough to get him fired and ran out of town but it won’t.


Ron not getting Feliz could be the biggest mistake in Dallas Sports since The Duck not paying me for our draft day bet! He’s been avoiding me for 3 weeks now. Where is my m-effn money?



Now back to Ron “Whitelady” Washington. It seems that our baseball manager isn’t really focused on baseball. How in the hell do you forget to call the bullpen and get your closer up when you are playing for first place in the West? Ron what are you doing while you are supposed to be managing our Texas Rangers? I guess you don’t need to worry about your job since no one knows who owns the team right now anyways. Huh Ron? Nolan why are you putting up with this?


Like I said earlier this year this Ranger team is going no where! They lack the heart and leadership it takes to play deep into October. Sorry Ranger fan! Hey Rangers please stay competitive until the Cowboys start training camp.

Speaking of the Cowboys Wade Phillips is an idiot too! I never thought Jerry would ever hire a coach that made me wish for Barry Switzer back, but he did. Wade is a good Defensive Coordinator and horrible head coach.

Jerry your ego is getting in the way of the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl. Mr. Jones let me mess you up with some truth! You with Jimmy 3 Super Bowls in four years. Yes I am counting the Switzer win too because Howdy Dowdy could of coached that team to a Super Bowl win. You in 15 years with out Jimmy 0 Super Bowls. Jerry you are an egotistical DBAG! You are ruining football for the city of Dallas! Get over yourself and go get a real coach.

We were Cowboys fans before you got here and we will be Cowboys fans long after your gone! Do us a favor and step back and let a true football guy run our team. Jerry if you get bored we have an opening in our fantasy football money league. Would love to have you come play with us.


Sound off it’s Larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment