Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stun his ASS

How many Days since the draft? The Duck man still hasn’t paid me! Duck don’t make me send my boy Stu after you!



Last week in my blog I went off on your Texas Rangers. Since I did that those guys went on one hell of a winning streak! I bash you win get it Rangers? The 2010 Texas Rangers Suck!


Now let’s move on to the story of the week. This 18 year old kid in Philly decided it was a good idea to take a jog around the field during a Phillies-Cards game. This maybe the worst move in baseball since The Rangers traded Kevin Millwood for Chris Rey. This is retarded!

The kicker is the dumb ass called his dad and asked for permission to run on the field. “Hey pops I am thinking about running onto the field”. His dad told him it was a bad idea, but you know teenagers! So he hit the outfield grass and got his ass tased.


Why is everyone so up in arms about this? The bleeding hearts are screaming that the police used excessive force. I and everyone else with any common sense think he got what he deserved! Do you remember a couple of years back when some father and son white trash hillbillies decided to hop the fence and take some hacks on the Royals first base coach? When fans take it to the field it is a dangerous situation.


We live in crazy world and Police are hired to serve and protect. No one knows what the kid’s intentions were when he hit the field. Even though in this case they may have been innocent enough no one knows that. He could have had a knife or something worst. There is no reason as fan you should ever go on to the field! It’s not cute, funny, cool or impressive to anyone. You are not going to get laid because a girl saw you getting tackled like a bitch on a baseball field. There is no reason for it all! Delaying the game is disrespectful to every fan in the stands. Anyone who does do it gets the title of King DBAG for life.


As a guy who has made some drunken bad decision in my life taking a trot on to a major league stadium is not one of them. If I ever do shot my ass with your taser gun! There is no need or excuse for it. I think MLB should make it a rule if you interrupt our games by hoping on the field you get tased!!!


larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment