Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spoiler Alert

Spoiler Alert! I know where LeBron is going. Just Like I called Vick to the Eagles last year on this site. I am 100% confident I know where King James is going . Why? Because I am a MFN genius that’s why!

It’s simple I think we can safely knock it down to 3 teams. Sorry Chicago you’re out! That leaves The Knicks, The Heat and The Cavs. Let’s face it The Knicks even with Amare are still The Knic As much as the Big Apple might appeal to a young athlete LeBron could care less. He is the face of The NBA right now. That will not change no matter where he signs.


So then there were two. Tough choice does he stay and play in Cleveland? It’s his home town. Boyhood dream yada yada yada. Or does he make history and go to the Heat?

Being a pro athlete is all about winning and in Cleveland he has little help. They are a nice little team but yet they have done nothing to put them over the top. They remind me of The Mavs a few years back. They are close but can’t figure out what they need to do to get there.

Then you have the Heat. They have shown their commitment to winning. They have nailed down two of the big 3 so far. Pat Riley is a freaking legend! It’s south beach. This is a no brainer! LeBron goes here! You will see The Celtics vs Heat in 2010-2011 NBA Eastern Conference finals. Book it!


The one good thing I think we can see come out of this is players are saying I want to WIN now and I don’t care about the money! As long as you can go get me help I’ll take a few million less. What’s the difference between 80 million or 96 million? Really? At the point does it matter?

As a Maverick fan I loathe The Heat! However seeing them ink the Big 3 gives me hope for the NBA. Hopefully this will send a message to the other teams! Don’t let the game come to you take it to the game~

It’s larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com or Text Big Bad Sports Daddy @ 469-212-3167

No comments:

Post a Comment