Thursday, November 11, 2010

Regulators Bet Up



They Took My Rings, They took my Rolex! I looked at the brothers and said damn what's next?




Yeah it's been a tough couple of weeks for the old Professor L-Train. My record picking against the line has dropped from 19-8-1 to 21-14-1 over the past two weeks! I would like to apologize to all the students at Sports Daddy University. I know I let some of you down. This week you all get an A! In A Lot of money if you bet my picks!

It's funny on Friday night I was having drinks with my Friend Paul and he told me how horrible my picks were last week. "You are taking to many road dogs and you know better!" he said. Turns out he was right. OK this week safe picks and hot chicks


LSU -32.5 over UL Monroe. Really who the hell is UL Monroe and how is this spread only 32.5?


AZ -4 over USC
Nevada WolfPack HOOWWWWWWWWWWWW -8.5 over Fresno State


NFL where my record is now 10-12-1

STL +6 over San Fran
TB -6.5 over Carolina



larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment