Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Bad Best Bets 11-4


Well the World Series is over and my picking distraction is gone. I know my picks sucked last week and to be honest with you, I didn’t put as much time into doing the research as I should have. The Professor would like to apologize to you that lost some cabbage.

Like any good gambler knows tomorrow is another day. This week I have done my diligent research and guarantee you I will go 3-1 this week at least. How can I guarantee that? Because I’m confident and maybe a little cocky that’s how! So now let’s all pray to the football Gods or Lady Luck or whoever you worship when placing your bets. The Professor says:

Baylor +7 over OSU
Nevada One man Wolfpack -10.5 over Idaho
Missouri -4 over Texas tech
OU-3 over Texas A&M


It’s a tough year for Texas schools unless your name starts with a T and ends with a U and has a C in between. As most of the nation will be watching Alabama vs. LSU at 2:30 on Saturday, I will be watching the #3 team in the country take on the # 5. It’s TCU vs Utah and this should be the national game but the evil SEC wins again and gets the network game. GO FROGS and I’m praying to the Football Gods and Lady Luck that you are the Big Bad Purple Bracket Buster .

No comments:

Post a Comment