Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shhh! Don't Tell where I am hiding

Did you know that I have been a blogger at BigBadSportsDaddy.com for 3 years now? While I was working out today I realized that in said 3 years I have never shared any of my emails with you.

I mean you are nice enough to take the time to send them in each and every week but, I never share. Well shame on me!

Today it's time for a change. Today I Larry Stanley of BigBadSportsDaddy.com AKA Professor L-Train will share an email with you in my Big Bad Blog. However I am just sharing one, but it's a good.


Dear Professor Infidel ,


You suck! Because of your bad picks last week I have to flee my country! I am being chased by an army of angry radicals. Don't let them fool you and tell you "It's a Revolution!" That army of rats all work for my pissed of bookie.

I lost a lot of money on your so-called "expert picks". Michigan over Michigan State! WTF were you thinking? Make a stupid pick like that again and I'll put a Jihad on your American Sports Loving Ass!

Until I figure out how to pay my bookie for your camel piss advice last week I will be hiding in a storm drain in my home country but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please don't tell anyone.

Muammar in Libya


Something tells me I may not have to worry about Muammar in Libya anymore.

Stay Classy America

If you are reading this on blogger.com My Featured school this week is OSU.







Stats
NFL vs. The Line
12-4-2

NCAAF vs The Line
9-9

Overall
21-13-2


This week

Oklahoma State-6.5 over Misou
TT + 28.5 over Boomer Sooner
Air Force +31 over Boise.

NFL

Green Bay -9 over Viking
Denver +1 over Dolphin.

larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

or

Larry Stanley in Las Colinas on Facebook

or

@BigBadLarry on twitter



 

No comments:

Post a Comment