Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Texas Rangers Spring Training








We are just over two weeks out from the start of our Texas Rangers 2012 season. What an eventful Spring!

First we can thank Yu Darvish for turning Surprise,AZ into Little Tokyo. That is a great thing for the Texas Rangers! All the extra international publicity can only help generate extra Yen Revenue. That Yen cabbage will help J.D. & Nolan ink some of the top free agents next year. Do you know who the top free agents are going to be next year? Guys like Mike Napoli & Josh Hamilton.

Speaking of Josh and Mike that brought us to an interesting debate on the Sports Daddys Podcast heard right here on BigBadSportsDaddy.com (shameless plug). If you can only keep one either Josh Hamilton or Mike Napoli which one do you resign? Hit me with your Hot Sports Opinions! Contact info below.

Nap-Nap-Winner also made another Spring Training headline. This one was involving the Texas Rangers former Ace. Mr. I can't pitch in the post season but it's not my fault like my team should have totally scored more runs. I am C.J. Wilson and you're not, so suck it.

Nap said he can't wait to hit home runs off CJ. What did CJ do as a prank? Gave out Nap's phone # on twitter. HAHAHAHAHa Real freaking funny D-Bag!CJ Wilson crossed a line and invaded Nap's privacy for no reason other than he is a little Bitch and he could! If CJ had Napoli's cell phone number and had a problem with him why not just call? Oh yeah because that is what a man would do.

I don't blame Nelly Cruz for the Rangers losing the World Series last year. I blame CJ. I would bet the truth be told no one in that locker room liked him. He was lucky they are a good group of guys and wouldn't let that get out and cause a distraction.

Then the Rangers offer him a low ball contract with no intention on resigning him. That should tell you something else about the guy. CJ have fun in LaLa Land because you are about to get a Halo Ennama courtesy of the Mike Napoli & the Texas Rangers.

Now the other thing we have learned out of Spring is Holland and Harrison are ready to be big time pitchers. I don't think I have ever seen a Rangers team so deep in pitching. There are 7 legitimate starters on this team. I am a little concerned about Neftali taking that leap from closer to starter but in Jon & Wash I trust.

There is one question about the pitching I keep asking myself over and over though. That is does Colby Lewis deserves a spot in this rotation? Yes he his an October Hero when the post season comes around. However during the season he is not much better than meh. With Ogando & Feldy in the pen it maybe a good time to start shopping Mr.Lewis. The deal Holland just got let's you know he is the future. Colby Lewis is expendable and could probably get you a nice piece in return. If I were the Rangers I deal Colby before the season starts and go with my Young Guns. I know I really like Colby too but you have to do what is best for the team.


Overall the 2012 Texas Rangers' outlook is good! So good in fact I am picking them to go back to and win, that's right WIN the 2012 World Series! If for no other reason they will do it just to spite CJ I wish I were a Valley Girl Wilson.

I am ready for some games that count! I can't wait to smell the fresh-cut grass and hot dogs grilling at the old ball game. Be very,very loud! It's Baseball Season.
Let's Go Rangers!

Email: larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com
Twitter: @bigbadlarry
Facebook:
Phone # Ask CJ Wilson for it

No comments:

Post a Comment