Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Bets 10-28



Hey Kids What time is it? It's Ranger Time!!! I know The Professor L-Train is contractually obligated to do a best bet blog for bigbadsportsdaddy.com. I wouldn't want to disappoint you or not get paid so here is how this blog will go. You will enjoy the hot chick pics I post and then read my picks for this weekend, the end! Get it? Got it? Good!


By the way here are some numbers you might be interested in 19-8-1 against the spread in College Football I am! Yoda(That little Green Bast@rd) couldn't pick like this. Bet Strong Young Jedi!

This week in NCAAF give me

OSU -5.5 over KState + Over 67

AZ -9.5 over UCLA


and could someone please tell me how in the hell Michigan State is getting points this week?

Michigan State +6.5 over Iowa $$$$$

NFL where my record is 10-7-1 on the season!

Washington + 2.5 over Detroit
Pitt +1 over New Orleans

Thanks for reading! Go Rangers

Professor L-Train

No comments:

Post a Comment