Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Singles Match with Brandon Rhyder




Some times you just feel like driving some back roads and getting away for a while. This week I caught up with a guy who likes to sing about just that. Texas Country Music Artist Brandon Rhyder is my guest in this week's Single Match Blog:


Larry Stanley: Are you a sports guy?
Brandon Rhyder: Totally. Love it all. If you can throw it, kick it, punch it, drive it I'm in.

LS: What teams do you root for?
BR: I root for the cowboys, rangers, mavericks, and stars

LS: Have you ever meet any of your Sports Heroes?
BR:I have met a few but there are so many more I would love to meet.

LS:What kind of music do you listen to?
BR:I love all kinds of music. I can listen to country, rock, big band, Beethoven. U just love good music.

LS: Who are some of your favorite Artist?
Darrell Scott, Lori Mckenna, Walt Wilkins

LS: If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island and could only bring 3 albums with you what would they be?
BR: Darrell Scott - Crooked Road, Don Williams- 30 Classic Tracks, Elvis - Aloha from Hawaii

LS: Favorite place to eat in Texas?
BR:Grady's Spears Line Camp Steak House in Granbury

LS: What's you favorite place to play in Texas?
BR:I love them all.

LS: What do you do when you are not on the road?
BR:Spend time with family


LS: What does the future hold for Mr. Brandon Rhyder?
BR: More records and branching out into national growth.

You can check Brandon Rhyder out on the world-wide web here:
http://www.brandonrhyder.com/home.php

Also DFW you can catch Brandon Rhyder at Hank's in McKinney next Saturday July 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment