Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blue Mountain State

I know Justified and The Pacific both started this week and they are both on my DVR. Trust me I will give them both their due attention as soon as time permits. However the show I am watching that your not is Spike TV's Blue Mountain State! If The Program met Porky's and they went out for a drink and conceived a love child it would be BMS!


The show is about Alex Moran, He is a back up QB who has no desire to start. He is on the football team just to party and get laid! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

BMS is full of Howard Stern type humor. The jokes run from Oreo ASS Races to an old cougar hungry for ball players to star running back's girlfriend who will sleep with everyone but him including NFL scouts to a crazy father stealing a used condom to impregnate his daughter. It is over the top, outrageous and damn funny! The promos on Spike TV should be " If you have a penis and like fart jokes you'll love BMS!"

Don't expect the great writing of How I Met Your Mother or the Talent of Two and Half men but for veg TV on a D rate cable station not bad. I'm hooked! Set your DVR's and check it out when you can! Here are some clips






No comments:

Post a Comment