Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Takes that don't Suck



F U Kansas! I was in line to win back to back bracket pools until you had to go and lay down to North East South West Iowa junior college and ruin my bracket! Can you name the only good thing to come out of Kansas? Me either! Even Mrs Kansas in this pic is the ugliest one!


Thank you Mavericks for getting us to baseball season! As a realist I still don't see anything that leads me to believe that you can play with Denver or LA. As a fan I want you to prove me wrong. Can you? Doubter! You need a thing called heart and your team has none. Where is the fire, the passion, the desire to win? It's not deep in the heart of Texas this year for sure! Yeah the winning streak was nice but can you repeat it? Not in 2010! How lucky are you that Golden State has no chance in hell of making the playoffs this year and seeing you out in Round 1?


Texas Rangers this is your year! I have never been this pumped up during spring training! You have the talent now it's time to execute! Win the West. Tell Ron Washington and Josh Hamilton we are bringing the nose candy when you do!


Jerry Jones oh I wish we could trade you for two number ones!


Dallas Stars go away already! No one cares that you are here! No one cares about the NHL anymore! Figure out a way to trick up your sport or disappear! Your programming is interrupting my favorite radio station way to much these days!


Direct your hate mail to
larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

"and if you have a take don't let it suck"- Jim Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment