Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Texas Independence Day!

Happy Texas Independence Day! As I celebrate with my Lone Star Beer and bar b que I thought I would take a second and give some of my favorite teams some Texas size advice!




TO The Cowboys: Jesus Jerry! You own America's team prove it! You are no Sam Houston sir! 1 playoff win in 12 years is not acceptable around here! Prove that America and the best Texas team ever is worthy! Bowl or bust Jerry! Or how about this no Super Bowl next year and we will hand you over to the Mexican Drug Cartel! Deal sir? Lately you've been all bust like our hot Texas Women!


To the Mavericks: Go Get Lebron James! Ask yourself what would Davy Crockett do?!



To The Rangers: Every year you suck me in during spring training and I check out around August! You have the Talent! You have Nolan effn Ryan! Now go get that ring!




To The Texas Longhorns: National title or death in 2011!!



And to all my fellow Texans and Good Americans Remember The Alamo

No comments:

Post a Comment