Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BEST BETs Bishes

7-1-1 Against the Spread in 2010! Yeah I am making the College lines my bitch! Why pay for "Experts" picks when I am giving you the winners for free! My name is Larry Stanley aka Professor L-Train. No I did not give myself that nickname no matter what those two dorks on the John and Eric Show(Heard every Thursdays on bigbadsportsdaddy.com) say!

This week I am not crazy about any of the lines but I have a few winners for you!

Arizona -7 over California

The Wildcats are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 home games. They just beat a very good Iowa team. Don't bye into any of that let down crap that is floating around the net. Arizona is flat out a better team and at home covers the 7 no problem-o! Bet Arizona


Oregon -12 @ Arizona State

Don't ask me why I felt the need to put both AZ schools in my best bet picks this week but for some reason I did. However this time I am betting against the Grand Canyon State. Last Year Oregon won this game 44-21. This year the Ducks are an offensive juggernaut! Oregon is 3-0 ATS in 2010 and 9-2 in their last 11 games. Bet Oregon and make it your biggest bet of the weekend.


*****Also Bet the over which is 55 in this game! Oregon is averaging over 60 points this year. Nice parlay here**********


Stanford - 4.5 over Notre Dame

Stanford's Defense has been sick this year! They also have a Heisman candidate QB. They roll in to South Bend as the best team and leave with at least a 10 point win! Sorry not this year Irish! Bet Stanford


NFL

So in the NFL I am not as hot! I am 2-3 this year so far. Last week I knew better then to take 3 road favorites but I did it anyway. What the hell was I thinking? This week I'll tell you the best bet on the board looks like Houston-3 at home over Dallas. Being a Cowboys fan I refuse to bet against them or tell anyone else to (wink wink)

Detroit +10.5 over Minnesota
This line is to good to be true! The only team with more problems then the Boys right now are the Vikes. They aren't playing good. Minnesota may win this game at home but it won't be by 11.


Monday Night
Green Bay -3 over Chicago
I am still not buying what The Bears are selling! Yes they are 2-0 but the are the worst 2-0 team in the NFL! Better Lucky then good right Bears fan? Look for the Pack to murder them on Monday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment