Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shoot OUT BANG BANG






It's Red River Shoot Out Week! Sorry that's what us old schoolers call it. ALL this PC crap has America calling it The Red River Rivalry now. What ever you call it you know It's Texas-OU Weekend!

This is the weekend when The Dallas Highways and Bi-Ways get invaded from the North and South! All those wild ass college kids come to town to get down! There are some crazy rumors floating around that their might be a football game in Dallas too.

Texans are preparing for the game from Brownsville to Lewisville by buying kegs, renting margarita machines,and marinating their finest meats and cleaning their grills. Okies are adjusting their antennas on their double wides. No one bother to tell them they don't work anymore.

All this Red River Shoot Out talk got me to thinking If this were the Old West and there was a shoot out going down I would be Doc Holiday and The College Football betting line would be Ike Clanton! I would be Jesse James and my bookie would be Sandra Bullock ;) I am your freaking Huckleberry!

My name is Larry Stanley aka Professor L-Train and I am 9-3-1 against the spread in 2010. This is all documented on The Biggest Badest Sportyest Website in the world! http://www.bigbadsportsdaddy.com.

You can also catch my podcast the Sports Daddys on BBSD's Radio Page. New shows go up every Wednesday but you can download it then put it on your ipod and listen whenever you want. You now how it all works.

DRAW! Here are this weeks best bets!

Indiana +10 over Michigan
Before the season started I picked the Hoosiers to have a breakout year. They started off 3-0 and are better then most people think. The only problem is no one pays attention to their games. That all changes this Saturday when Denard Robinson brings his Heisman campaign and his Wolverines to Memorial Stadium in lovely Bloomington, Indiana. The eyes of the College football world will certainly glance at this box score and see just how good Indiana is. Michigan may win but it won't be by 10. Expect this game to remind you of a Billy the Kid Lincoln County Shoot out. Over trends are like this: Mich 9-4 Indiana is 7-2-2.

The Over Under is 65 bet Indiana and the Over

Alabama - 8 over Florida

Listen up Alligator Dave it's time to face the facts that Florida isn't as mighty as it once was. You can say The Tide got exposed last week against the Hogs if you want. I say all that did was poke a hornets nest. The Razorbacks not the Gators are the 2nd best team in the SEC. Look for Saban's Outlaws to put it on em. Bet Bama Tide





Oklahoma -3.5 over Texas

I am a Texas Longhorn fan and I never pick their games. This week I make an exception as I want my fellow Horns to save a penny or two. The horns have been way to inconsistent in 2010 to bet them. I am not betting this game but the only way to bet it is Sooners -3.5. Damn typing that I feel like Pat Garrett just shot me in the back.

Stanford +7 over Oregon

This maybe the game of the week! This would be like a gun fight between Wild Bill Hickok and Wyatt Earp. Andrew Luck's Lynch Mob heads north on a mission. Look for Stanford D to be the difference in this game. Not that they will be much of a difference but just enough to get them the win outright. The O/U is 64.5 bet the over and watch these two break 90!



NFL

So I haven't been so good in the NFL this year. I know it's been a season full of home dogs. I just haven't had the stones to pick many of them. My record on the season is 2-4 ATS. This week I like


Philly - 6 over The Redskins
Houston -3 over the Greatness
and
Denis Leary's Pats -1 over Flipper

No comments:

Post a Comment