Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Bad Bets






Over the years I have be giving many nicknames like L-Train,The Professor,Texas Best Handicapper etc... As you can tell some of which were directly related to my just reputation of being a degenerate gambler. So during football season on Thursdays I will be posting my Big Bad Bet Blog. It is a simple as it sounds.

I know any D-Bag with a computer can claim to be a handicapper and try to charge you for their "expert picks". I am going to give you mine for free! I want to you win and make lots of money! Then you just need to call your old Buddy Professor LTrain and take him out and buy him some drinks. IN 2008 I was a documented 67.8% against the line right here on BBSD.


I issue this warning at the beginning of every football season. Use caution with your bets early in the season! Don't be to gung -ho the first couple of weeks. It's a long season and you need to start off betting small. Let the trends develop and then jack up your wagering. Ok I'm not your daddy or preacher so I'm guessing you don't want to hear it from me. On to the business at hand. Here's your pick for college footballs opening weekend.



Ohio State-28. over Marshall

This game is at the horseshoe. You know Coach Tressel will want to send a message to the BCS early and often. Tonight it comes at the expense of Doc Holliday and the Thundering Heard. Ohio State at home on openig night wins by 30+

LSU-3 over North Carolina in Atlanta

North Carolina's turbulent off season continues as Marvin Austin was just dismissed from the team this week. Butch Davis' Tar Heels have had to many distractions to be ready to play to the level they would have to play to win or cover in this game. That along with LSU being 11-5 ats on neutral sights since 1992 is enough for us to make this the best bet of the week. Take LSU and bet hard.


Boise State -2.5 over Virginia Tech.

I hate this game but it being the Monday Night game of the week I feel obligated to pick it. I know a lot of folks are going to bet anyway just for the action. Boise State basically has the same team they had last year. 10 starters on both side of the ball are returning. Virginia Tech only has 4 returning on D. I know a home dog in open week is tough to bet against. Even with Boise traveling cross country I like them to cover on Monday Night.



Happy Football Season!
email
larry@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment