Thursday, October 14, 2010

Best bets 10-15




OK the old professor had a down week! Well if you call 1-2 a down week. Don't forget so far this season I am 14-6-1 Against the spread! That was my first losing week this season so let me go ahead and apologize now and get back to picking winners! Why Because I can!


This week I like

Michigan State -7 over Illinois
Utah-20.5 over Wyoming
Air Force -1.5 over San Diego State
Oklahoma State +3.5 over Texas Tech



NFL! So last week if you listen to me in the NFL I was 2-1 ATS! That's two winning weeks in a row! Bringing me to 6-6 on the season! What UP? Whenever I start picking losers I stop picking loser and start being awesome! True Story. This week I like


NE-3 over Balt

Indy-3 over teh Redskins

KC + 4.5 over Houston

Why are handicappers not giving KC any respect yet? I don't know but until they do bet them!

Professor LTrain's Class is out for another week! Bet Big and be strong! Go Rangers Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment