Friday, October 22, 2010

Big Bad Bets 10-22




So, the old Professor L-Train's cold streak was short lived wasn't it? 1 week and then boy did I bounce back!

Did you read my blog last week? If you did and took my advice you would know I went 4-1 Against the Spread in college ball! Nice, right? ;) I know I'm hot hot hot! Almost as hot as the pics I found to post this week! Enjoy :)

On the season that I am 18-7-1 ATS! Are you loving me yet? Why am I asking so many questions today? Maybe it's this 2 day hangover I am fighting off! Oh well on to the picks


Michigan State -5 over Northwestern.

MS is 4-0 ATS in last 4. YOu know the rule never bet against a streak. Well ride this pony all the way. Bet Spartans and don't buy into the let down game bullsh that is filling the net right now


Oklahoma -3 over Missouri

OK OU your the number 1 team in the country go prove it! I think the Sooners cover and take down the Tigers this week but will have a loss before the season wraps. Bet OU ubtil your Bookie screams Boomer Sooner


Wisconsin + 5.5 over Iowa

Are you insane Vegas? The Badgers just knocked off the number 1 team in the country! Unlike the Game Cocks I think this team game play a little ball. This is goiung to be a very tough game but I don't see either team winning by more then 3 or 4 points. Take the points here funk soul brothers and sisiters


NFL

2-0-1 last week! Again lady luck has smiled down upon me ;) After a slow start my overall record in the NFL is 8-6-1. Not to shabby eh hoosier?

This week take
NY Gaints +3 over Dallas

WTF? Has anyone seen the Cowboys play? How iun the hell are they a favorite???
I would never bet against the Cowboys myself but if you want to win some major bucks this is your bet

Baltimore -13 over BUff

Buffalo is terrible! Almost as bad as the Cowboys. Bet Ravens to cover

Washington +3 over Chi

Another no brainer! The Skins should win straight up and you want to give me points on top of that? It's not right to let a sucker keep thier money! Hey Eric Ringel Mr. Super Bears fan! Do you want some action on this game???



Lar aka Professor L-Train

No comments:

Post a Comment